- THE PATCH: The Kailo is an innovative, non-transdermal technological patch that is both flexible and re-usable.
- HOW IT WORKS: The Kailo incorporates patented nano-technology that interacts with the electrical signals in your body, naturally relieving pain.
- HOW TO USE: As a general rule, start by placing your Kailo patch near (but above) your pain. Then, slowly move your Kailo away from the pain and toward your brain, following the pathway of your nervous system. Simplified, place your Kailo between your brain and the pain.
- APPLICATION: Identify placement location that will provide the greatest pain relief. Once identified remove the plastic to expose adhesive and place either directly on skin or over lightweight clothing.
- MULTIPLE USES: We've found that a Kailo with our adhesive backing can be removed and reapplied to your skin multiple times before losing its stick. When the adhesive loses its stick, wash it gently with soap and water to renew its stickiness. If that doesn't work, simply peel the adhesive off and put on a new one.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Details: Kailo is an innovative, non-transdermal technology that looks and acts like a patch. Kailo interacts with the body's electrical system. Each Kailo contains a patented array of nanocapacitors that work as a bio antenna, assisting the body in clear communication to turn down the volume on your pain. Electricity is everywhere, even in the human body. Our cells are specialized to conduct electrical currents. Electricity is required for the nervous system to send signals throughout the body and back to the brain - making it possible for us to move, think, and feel. The Kailo nanocapacitors work in harmony with your body's electrical system like a bio antenna. You may even feel your Kailo begin to get warm as your nervous system responds. Now, once the pain and discomfort is managed, your body can get back to living the life you should be living.
Package Dimensions: 7.8 x 4.1 x 0.8 inches
This Futuristic Patch Uses Nanotech To Relieve Your Pain – Here’s How It Works
Imagine owning a device that diminishes pain at the source.
You can use it whenever you want – even all the time. It’s completely safe.
It doesn’t use chemicals, medicine, or drugs, nor does it change anything about your mind or body. In fact, it doesn’t even go past your skin.
It’s not permanent, either – you can take it off whenever you want.
Sounds like something from a sci-fi movie, right? And if you suffer from chronic pain, then it just sounds like a dream…
But 2020 is here. And, thanks to an accidental discovery at a military research lab, so is this “pain diminisher” – which actually comes in the form of a nanotech patch called Kailo.
Don’t believe me? I don’t blame you. When I first heard about it, I didn’t believe it either. But then I put it on…
First, What is Kailo?
Kailo is a non-invasive patch that’s embedded with billions of tiny nanocapacitors. These nanocapacitors work together like a bio-antenna (more on that later) to naturally relieve pain in seconds.
Using the patch is easy and safe for all ages: When you’re feeling pain, all you do is stick a Kailo to your body (somewhere between the pain and your brain). Within moments, you’ll feel the pain easing away.
Some describe a warming sensation, others say the pain gets “quiet”, but for many (including me), the pain just… diminished at a rapid pace.
Kailo Is Here, It’s Weird, And It WORKS
I first heard about Kailo from their crowdfunding campaign. They raised a staggering $1.4 million in under 30 days – so, as a tech writer with chronic back pain, I had to try it out.
First, some important facts:
- Kailo doesn’t use medicine or drugs, so nothing foreign or toxic enters your body.
- The nanocapacitors are 100% safe to use all day, every day – with zero side effects.
- Kailo is reusable and lasts for years. The only maintenance involves replacing the adhesive every now and again.
- Kailo helps a lot more than just back pain – in fact, it works pretty much anywhere you place it. It’s already been shown to relieve migraines and headaches, knee pain, elbow pain, menstrual cramps, and more… and since nanotech is so new, they’re still finding exciting uses for it!
How It Works: The Science Behind Kailo
It’s difficult to put this simply, but I’ll give it a shot:
When you experience pain, it’s typically the result of electrical signals being sent from the location of the pain to your brain. The worse the pain, the stronger the signal.
Kailo’s nanocapacitors communicate directly with the brain’s electrical system, telling it to “turn down the volume” of the pain signal (like a “bio-antenna”). This allows your brain to send help, reducing the pain immediately.
What’s inside Kailo?
Let’s take a look inside Kailo’s innovative, licensed technology. It was invented as a leading-edge antenna technology and in a EUREKA! moment was discovered to also help relieve pain. So what’s inside a Kailo? What makes it work?
This non-conductive layer is made from a special kind of synthetic polymer that works as a base for the particle mixture. The laminate helps to protect the particles from friction and water damage.
This is the layer that interacts with the body’s electrical system. It contains billions of charged nanocapacitors that work as an antenna, assisting the body in clear communication and reducing the signals that cause pain.
The nanoparticles are flood coated with a patented substrate that holds everything in place to create a dust-free and water-tight seal.
If you’re familiar with TENS or other widely-used electric therapies, then Kailo probably doesn’t seem so strange to you (it’s similar – just easier to use, more affordable and less invasive).
A Tip On “Hacking” Kailo For Maximum Relief
When you first put on Kailo you’ll feel relief right away… and if you’re like me, you’ll scream “WHOA, it works!” and leave it at that. But I learned a neat trick from other beta testers: even if you feel good, keep trying new placements!
Just like placing a TV antenna, you can actually move your Kailo around and FEEL the relief improving – and eventually, you’ll find your “sweet spot”. I thought mine was in a good place at first, but then I found an even better spot!
The Future Is Here – And It Feels Goooood!
I suffer from back pain due to an old injury, and I had tried pretty much everything under the sun… yet nothing gave me lasting relief. But now I have Kailo – and I’m so grateful for it.
Of course, I know what you’re thinking: it still sounds like science fiction, or even nonsense. That’s the reaction I get from most people… until I let them try mine. You really have to experience it to believe it.