Color: White and Green
- Powerful Check Engine Light Diagnostics — Read and diagnose your check engine light, understand the severity of the issue, and clear that pesky light from your vehicle. FIXD translates your vehicle into simple English, empowering you to make the easy fix in many cases & saving you precious time. FIXD also saves you money by providing you with estimated repair costs up-front, allowing you to feel more confident during those trips to the mechanic
- The Trusted Choice — FIXD is the professional choice proudly designed in the USA by Professional Engineers and ASE Certified Mechanics. Get unlimited access to over 10,000 manufacturer specific and enhanced trouble codes (ABS, Airbag, TPMS, and Transmission*). With the App, you’ll have freeze frame data, live diagnostic data, and proactive vehicle maintenance reminders at your fingertips. All the capabilities of an expensive Scan Tool at a fraction of the cost
- Easy & Intuitive — The powerful FIXD OBD-II Diagnostic Sensor and the professionally designed FIXD App are the perfect pair. The FIXD Code Reader is light & compact, remaining out-of-sight during your drive. The FIXD Sensor connects to the FIXD App via Bluetooth in seconds, providing you with a suite of resources easy enough for anyone to use
- We've Got You Covered — The FIXD OBD 2 Scan Tool is compatible with all gas-powered vehicles made after 1996 (no all-electric or diesel) and works with all vehicle protocols. Works with iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- Go further with FIXD Premium— Upgrade your in-app experience with: Cost and repair estimates from the Identifix database, Unlimited calls to our FIXD Mechanic Hotline for a trusted second opinion and DIY help from our network of ASE certified mechanics, And much more! FIXD Premium is a monthly subscription that is optional and is not required for use of the sensor
Release Date: 15-09-2015
Details: This Product is No Longer in production, please go to the FIXD 2nd-Generation Sensor listing.
If you’ve ever taken your car in for a routine oil change only to be hit with a laundry list of “recommended” repairs from the mechanic, you’re not alone.
Mechanics know taking advantage of people is easy, but there’s a new device you can keep in your car to tell you exactly why that “check engine light” is on.
Just plug FIXD right into your onboard diagnostics port (typically located under the dash below the steering wheel), download the free FIXD app on your smartphone and you’re done.
The app provides an easy-to-understand explanation of problems, an estimate of what it should cost to fix and consequences that may arise by continuing to drive with the problem. FIXD can even reset that pesky check engine light directly from your phone.
Now the next time your “Check Engine Light” comes on, you’ll know exactly what’s wrong before you visit your mechanic.
Package Dimensions: 2.6 x 2.6 x 1.5 inches