Bauerfeind - CaligaLoc - Ankle Brace - Helps Stabilize Entire Ankle Giving Medial & Lateral Support, Support to Help Repair Torn Ankle Ligaments - Left Ankle
- EFFECTIVE ANKLE STABILIZATION & PAIN RELIEF: helps stabilize the ankle during day and at night. The plastic splint extends over the base of the fifth metatarsal bone and is attached to the foot with several straps, resulting in a protective partial immobilization of the ankle. Anatomically-contoured, thin, lightweight design stabilizes and protects and ensures maximum comfort and convenience with or without a shoe.
- SPECIAL DESIGN FOR COMFORT & USE: anatomically contoured velour straps make the orthosis easy to put on. Very flat fastenings fasten securely and do not slip upward. Soft, anatomically contoured pad covers the lateral side of the ankle. Straps and splints secure the upper and lower ankle joint regardless of footwear.
- ENSURE CORRECT FIT AND SIZING: All sizing is based off of your shoe size. Refer to sizing chart & video for correct sizing.
- STABILIZE FOR PARTIAL IMMOBILIZATION OF THE ANKLE: Cut out in the lateral malleolus area for cutting out the pad in the event of severe swelling. Integrated pronation wedge raises the hindfoot and relieves lateral ligaments. Four adjustable Velcro straps provide easy application and proper fit.
- USED TO HELP TREAT & HELP PREVENT: ankle ligament tear (conservative treatment), after ligamental suturing/reconstruction (post-operative), sinus tarsi syndrome (post-traumatic), instability of the subtalar joint, instability of the upper and/or lower ankle joint, instability (chronic) and more ankle pain symptoms.
Details: CaligaLoc quickly and easily stabilizes the entire ankle giving both medial and lateral support. It provides excellent ankle stabilization by counteracting suspiration (the outward rolling of the ankle) and preventing abnormal loads in the upper ankle. Can be worn around the clock, as a support splint in normal shoes during the day and as a positioning splint without shoes at night. Provides support of the foot in dorsiflexion. Keeps your ankle stable even if you have moderate foot drop and instability. Unlike stirrup supports, CaligaLoc stabilizes the ankle even when you are not wearing a shoe. CaligaLoc anatomically contoured stabilizing brace is used as a conservative treatment for torn ankle ligaments, after operations on the ligaments or in cases of chronic instability of the upper and/or lower ankle. It offers round-the-clock protection against unexpected or excessive strain and prevents the ankle from twisting outwards.
Package Dimensions: 10.9 x 7.1 x 3.1 inches